Our shops are open again!
Welcome back Melbourne!! We’ve missed you!
To find opening hours and more information for each shop, please visit the shops page on our website.
We can’t wait to have in-person conversations with you all again, to chat about books and swap opinions and recommendations. However, we are also committed to providing a safe environment for our staff and customers.
Here is what we will be requesting of anyone who visits our shops:
- Fitted face masks are mandatory, unless you have an exemption.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided on entry to the store.
- While in the store, maintain physical distancing and stay 1.5m from others at all times.
- Limit your contact with surfaces and products as much as possible.
- The length of your visit needs to be kept within 15 minutes.
- We are currently only accepting payment by card.
- Do not enter enter the store if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms of illness, however mild.
- Follow directions to queue outside if required.
- Treat staff and other customers with respect.
In addition to the above, each of our shops will have customer limits in place. If a shop reaches its limit, we respectfully ask that you wait outside.
We also thank everyone in advance for their patience during this time. We know that things can get frustrating and difficult as we all navigate this unprecedented health crisis, and we hope that we can all practice kindness and respect for one another during this time.
To celebrate our reopening, we are also giving away FREE BOOKS. This offer is strictly limited and you can find out more here.
And don’t forget – if you would prefer to stay at home, our online shop offer $6.50 flat rate delivery Australia-wide and free delivery on orders $120 or over.