With the global health crisis ongoing, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our staff and customers. Below you will find the current conditions of entry for our Doncaster shop.
- Proof of vaccination status required
- Check in using the displayed QR code or our pen-and-paper alternative.
- Use hand sanitiser on entry.
- Fitted face masks are mandatory, unless exempt.
- Maintain physical distancing and stay 1.5m from others.
- Keep your visit to within 15 minutes.
- Do not enter if unwell.
- Limit contact with surfaces & products.
- Follow directions to queue outside if required.
- Treat staff and other customers with respect.
- Payment by card preferred.
About Readings Doncaster
Designed by the amazing team at Nest Architects, our shop in Westfield Doncaster is a beautiful open space, complete with archways and a sound-proofed reading nook. You’ll find the shop at Ground Level right next to David Jones.
Readings Doncaster Story Time
Please note: Our story time sessions at all our shops are currently suspended. We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and will update this page once they resume.
These weekly free sessions run every Monday, from 11am to 11.30am, and are suitable for children aged 2-5 years. We ask that parents please stay with their children for the duration of the reading.
During trading hours, the front door is always open and the shop is accessible for people whose mobility is impaired and wheelchair users. Clear signage can be found throughout the shop, but there are some areas where shelves and free-standing displays are spaced more closely together, which may make it difficult to move around comfortably. There are no steps within the shop.
There is a bench seat located in-store, which provides a place for people to rest, and there are many low table displays where books can be laid out and are able to be looked through with ease.
If you have any difficulties moving around the shop, encounter hard-to-reach titles, or require a pen and paper to communicate, staff members are always on hand to help.
If you have any specific questions regarding accessibility, please contact the shop directly.