Our children’s & YA top 10 bestsellers of the week
- Bluey: The Creek
- Bluey: The Beach
- Slime by David Walliams & Tony Ross
- Dawn of the Underlord (The Bad Guys, Episode 11) by Aaron Blabey
- The Year the Maps Changed by Danielle Binks
- Real Pigeons Peck Punches (Real Pigeons, Book 5) by Andrew McDonald & Ben Wood
- Landing with Wings by Trace Balla
- Bluey: Big Backyard
- Bin Chicken by Kate Temple & Ronojoy Ghosh
- As Fast As I Can by Penny Tangey
Are young readers and families yearning for the great outdoors at the moment? It seems so, if our kids & YA bestsellers are any indication! Bluey takes us to the creek, the beach and places closer to home, Trace Balla weaves a gentle story among the flora and fauna of Victoria’s goldfields country, and park life comes to us in the form of crime-fighting pigeons and everyone’s favourite scavenger, the ibis.
Other books that have proved popular this week are David Walliams’s latest and slimiest concoction, a moving Australian debut set during the time of the Kosovo war, and a heartfelt tale of thwarted Olympic ambitions.