Covid-19 update: our shops are reopening!
As of Thursday 18 February, we will be reopening all of our shops! Our State Library Victoria shop will also be running an exclusive February sale to say welcome back. Find out more about this special offer here.
To find opening hours and more information for each shop, please visit the shops page on our website.
With the global health crisis ongoing, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our staff and customers. Here are the conditions of entry for our shops:
- Fitted face masks are mandatory, unless exempt.
- Maintain physical distancing and stay 1.5m from others.
- Use hand sanitiser on entry.
- Keep your visit to within 15 minutes.
- Do not enter if unwell.
- Limit contact with surfaces & products.
- Follow directions to queue outside if required.
- Treat staff and other customers with respect.
- Payment by card required.
In addition to the above, each of our shops will have customer limits in place. If a shop reaches its limit, we respectfully ask that you wait outside. And don’t forget – if you would prefer to stay at home, our online shop offer $6.50 flat rate delivery Australia-wide and free delivery on orders $120 or over.