Our children’s & YA top 10 bestsellers of the week
- Bluey: Easter Fun!
- The Dog Runner by Bren MacDibble
- Bluey: Bob Bilby
- How to Make a Movie in Twelve Days by Fiona Hardy
- Sherlock Bones and the Natural History Mystery by Renee Treml
- E-Boy (E-Boy, Book 1) by Anh Do
- Bluey: Time to Play!
- The Girl, the Cat & the Navigator by Matilda Woods
- Fetch-22 (The Adventures of Dog Man, Book 8) by Dav Pilkey
- The Explorer by Katherine Rundell
There are some delightful books in our kids & YA bestsellers this week! Little ones are still flocking towards Bluey in all her shapes and forms, with the craft book, Bluey: Easter Fun!, proving to be particularly popular. Readers show their love for anything written by Anh Do, snapping up the first book in his new android adventure series, E-Boy (E-Boy, Book 1).
The Readings Children’s Book Prize continues to influence the bestsellers, with shortlisted books The Dog Runner, Sherlock Bones and the Natural History Mystery and The Girl, the Cat & the Navigator sitting pretty. And a warm welcome back to the quality books that re-entered our top sellers this week: the funny and sweet school holiday caper How to Make a Movie in Twelve Days, hilarious graphic novel Fetch-22 (The Adventures of Dog Man, Book 8) and survival adventure The Explorer.