Enter our How to Write the Soundtrack to Your Life competition
We are utterly delighted to have a brand-new children’s novel from author extraordinaire Fiona Hardy this month! How to Write the Soundtrack to Your Life is a funny and moving mystery about family, friendship and finding your voice.
To celebrate its release, we’re pleased to be partnering with publisher Affirm Press to offer Readings customers the chance to win an ultra-special music-making prize pack, including a CASIO keyboard, keyboard stand and Bluetooth headphones.
Here is how to enter the competition:
- Purchase a copy of Fiona Hardy’s How to Write the Soundtrack to Your Life from Readings, either online or through one of our shops.
- Then head to the online entry form here.
- You’ll be asked to share your name, email address, and upload your proof of purchase, which can be a photo, screenshot or PDF of your Readings receipt.
- You’ll also need to answer the following question in 50 words or less: ‘Tell us which movie or TV show you would like to write the soundtrack to, and why.’
- The competition will run from 25 August to 30 September 2020.
- The winner will receive a prize pack including a CASIO keyboard, keyboard stand and Bluetooth headphones.
- The winners will be selected by Affirm Press and notified by them directly.