Graphic Novel fundraiser
Westgarth Theatre, 89 High St, Northcote
Event to support Graphic Novels! Melbourne!, a feature documentary by Daniel Hayward & Bernard Caleo about comic book culture in Melbourne. Focusing on comic artists Mandy Ord, Pat Grant, Bruce Mutard and Nicki Greenberg and set to premiere in Melbourne, October 2012.
A scintillating evening event featuring:
- the story so far
- live drawing by comic book artists
- screenings of preview footage from the documentary
- chances to win signed graphic novels and original comics artwork
- storytelling plus live music by Martin Martini
- Platinum Class tickets for the Premiere
- a glassy of booze on arrival
Money raised on this night will help to fund the post-production of ‘Graphic Novels! Melbourne!’, so that it can be a brilliant object of movie art when it premieres in October 2012.
Tickets are $20 per person. Available at the door or book here.