Information about the current conditions of entry to our Emporium shop:
With the global health crisis ongoing, we are committed to providing a safe environment for our staff and customers. Below are the conditions of entry.
- Check in using the displayed QR code or our pen-and-paper alternative.
- Use hand sanitiser on entry.
- Fitted face masks are mandatory, unless exempt.
- Maintain physical distancing and stay 1.5m from others.
- Keep your visit to within 15 minutes.
- Do not enter if unwell.
- Limit contact with surfaces & products.
- Treat staff and other customers with respect.
- Payment by card preferred.
About Readings Emporium
Designed by the talented team at Kerstin Thompson Architects, our Emporium shop is a beautiful light-filled space over looking Little Bourke St, complete with beautiful heritage windows and plenty of seating to contemplate and read. You’ll find the shop on level one near the footbridge to Myer.
During trading hours, the front door is always open and the shop is accessible for people whose mobility is impaired and wheelchair users. Clear signage can be found throughout the shop, and there is enough space for a wheelchair to be manoeuvred the length of the store.
If you have any difficulties moving around the shop, encounter hard-to-reach titles, or require a pen and paper to communicate, staff members are always on hand to help.
If you have any specific questions regarding accessibility, please contact the shop directly.