Marketing & Events Coordinator
We are looking for a talented marketing professional to join our small, but busy team to help plan and carry out Readings’ growing marketing and events activities.
The role incorporates a broad range of marketing duties, including assisting with the planning and production of print and digital advertising, coordinating relationships with a wide variety of promotional partners, assisting with the exciting calendar of events, as well as administering book clubs and Readings Foundation support duties.
The position is permanent full time, working across 5 weekdays, and is based at our head office in Carlton. The successful candidate will need to be available to start work by 27th January 2015.
Successful performance in this role requires the following attributes:
- Strong communications and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work – the working hours can vary due to occasional events work
- The ability to work and to manage others within tight deadlines
- The ability to work with a wide range of people i.e. colleagues, publishers, promotional partners, designers and suppliers.
- Experience in the book trade or publishing industry is a plus but not essential
- A marketing or communications degree and/or at least 2-3 years retail marketing and events facilitation/coordination experience is an advantage.
If you can demonstrate all the above, this is the role for you.
The salary offered for this position is around $50,000pa, including superannuation. You will also enjoy generous staff discounts and be eligible for employee profit share bonuses.
A detailed position description can be obtained here. Please send your résumé with a covering letter outlining why you are suitable for this role to email@example.com. The closing date is Tuesday 2nd December, 5pm, unless the position is filled prior.