Digital Marketing Manager (Full Time), Head Office, Carlton
Due to an internal promotion, a rare and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced digital marketing professional as we seek to appoint a new Digital Marketing Manager. This position, based in our head office in Carlton and reporting to the Marketing Manager, is responsible for developing, implementing and driving digital marketing strategies that create greater brand equity, expand Readings’ online customer base and lead to profitable and sustainable sales growth.
The role is expected to be full-time, 38 hours per week across 5 days.
As Digital Marketing Manager for Readings you can expect:
- to join a team of passionate retailers of books, music and film
- resources, support and ongoing professional development opportunities
- a competitive remuneration package
The key duties of this role are:
- Manage the online merchandising of books, CDs and DVDs and other products available on the Readings website.
- Manage online marketing campaigns.
- Identify online sales opportunities.
- Oversee Readings’ digital marketing strategy.
- Manage digital marketing team members.
- Develop and drive Readings’ digital communication strategy, including email and social media.
- Manage the relationship with website developers and service providers.
- Develop, monitor and report against budgets.
- Strive to improve the website functionality from both a customer experience and internal process perspective.
The key selection criteria for this position are as follows:
- Experience with web-based content management systems;
- Experience in managing online marketing campaigns, including social media (for a recognised, distinctive brand within retail, FMCG or Arts/cultural industries is favourable);
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong working partnerships through relationship building;
- Highly organised;
- Strong communication skills, with knowledge of the fundamentals of writing for the web;
- A confident personality who gains the respect of their peers;
- Knowledge of the Australian and international publishing scene is beneficial.
To apply, please provide your résumé and a covering letter describing your experience and responding to our selection criteria listed above, to Jan Lockwood, Human Resources Manager, via email at email@example.com. A full position description can be found here.
If you have questions about this role or the application process please contact Jan Lockwood by email or telephone on (03) 9810 0807.
Applications for this position will close on Monday 26th October 2015, unless it is filled prior to this date.