This is the first ever diary showcasing stunning artworks exclusively from the collection of State Library Victoria. This beautiful and practical planner features luxe finishes and an exquisite Art Deco-inspired design that incorporates more than 100 original illustrations from the Library’s Pictures, Rare Books and other collections.
The theme of ‘leisure’ echoes the playful aesthetic of the Art Deco era, when bright young things ushered in a modern era of fashion, travel and pleasure.
• Full-colour throughout, with more than 100 stunning images of rare artworks from the State Library’s collection
• Art Deco design and illustrations, focusing on the theme of leisure and with monthly sub-themes including travel, fashion, theatre, sport and seaside
• Week-to-an-opening layout with full page of blank notepaper each week
• Clear, contemporary page design
• 2018 and 2019 year planners
• Ribbon marker and elastic closure