WJEC Level 1/2 Vocational Award Sports and Coaching Principles (Technical Award) - Student Book
Will Swaithes,Simon Dutson
WJEC Level ½ Vocational Award Sports and Coaching Principles (Technical Award) - Student Book
Written by experienced PE teachers and examiners, this Student Book has been carefully designed to be highly visual, accessible, and practical. Matching the new Level 1/2 Vocational Award, for first teaching from September 2022, it offers high quality support you can trust.
- Each unit begins with a 'Before you get started' feature to establish what students already know before they begin the topic.
- A visually stimulating design helps students engage with the content.
- Tasks and Activities throughout allow students to test and apply their knowledge as they work through the course.
- Includes targeted exam advice and exam-style questions to ensure students are fully prepared for assessment.
- Student-friendly checklists at the end of each unit allow students to evaluate how confident they are with the required learning outcomes and where further study may be required.
- A variety of other features ensure students get the most out of the course and achieve their full potential in the exams.
This item is not currently in-stock. It can be ordered online and is expected to ship in approx 2 weeks
- St Kilda
- State Library
Our stock data is updated periodically, and availability may change throughout the day for in-demand items. Please call the relevant shop for the most current stock information. Prices are subject to change without notice.
Sign in or become a Readings Member to add this title to a wishlist.